I'm moving my blog to a new location. When I was trying to come up with a name that hadn't been used yet, I must have been oxygen deficient and couldn't think very well. The best I could do was "the skinny cooks" (you know, from the phrase "never trust a skinny cook"). Pretty weak. And no one gets it anyway, not surprisingly. I wanted something where I could include Ryan, but I haven't really done that anyway, so time for a change.
And also, I have a different login for this location and everytime I want to login, I have to first sign out of my Gmail account. It's a small inconvenience, but a pain none the less. So my new location will be:
creativelychristy.blogspot.com
So come visit to see my latest creations and happenings!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment